June 17th, 2021 COVID-19 UPDATE
Thank you so much for your interest in the Blomidon. We have reopened the inn after temporarily closing on April 26th.
- All of our guest rooms are currently available with housekeeping at the end of the stay.
- Our dining room has reopened with reduced seating from Wednesday to Sunday for evening dinner service. Reservations are required with seating from 5:00 to 8:30 pm. We are featuring a limited menu that changes biweekly.
- Our gardens and tennis court are open, and our fitness center will be opening soon.
Welcome to the Blomidon Inn
A Historic Hotel In Wolfville, Nova Scotia
We are located in the town of Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Wolfville is in Nova Scotia’s Annapolis Valley; an excellent place to experience, the World’s Highest Tides in North America’s famous Bay of Fundy. The Wolfville area of the Annapolis Valley is the centre of Nova Scotia’s “Wine Country“. The Blomidon Inn is just moments away from the site of the “Deportation of the Acadian’s in 1755. This historical event inspired Longfellow’s famous poem “Evangeline”. Wolfville is the home of Acadia University which according to MacLean’s Magazine is one of Canada’s leading small universities. Acadia U brings all the cultural entrapments and professionalism to Wolfville and indeed to “The Valley” as it is known locally, that universities usually bring to their towns.
- complimentary wireless internet
- all with ensuite private bath, telephone, air conditioning, cable TV
- each uniquely furnished with period antiques
- 14 rooms have Jacuzzi tubs and 4 have propane fireplaces
- rooms are non-smoking
- “Award of Excellence” – Wine Spectator Magazine
- dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- reservations required
- private parties available
- complete meeting facilities and business services
- hosting weddings and other special events are our specialty
- fitness centre on site
- minutes from downtown Wolfville and Acadia University
- in the heart of Nova Scotia wine country
1 Hour from Halifax
Telephone us at:
1 (800) 565-2291
1 (902) 542-2291
Our Mailing Address:
195 Main Street, Wolfville
Nova Scotia, Canada
Our Email Address is:
Google Maps Coordinates: